Skip to content
- Badshah, Ikram & Khan, Sarfraz. (2015). Understanding Pakhtun society through Pashto proverbs. Journal of Asian Civilizations, Vol. 38, No. 2, December 2015.
- Badshah, Ikram & Khan, Sarfraz, Hafeez-ur-Rehman, & FA Faiz (2012). War on Terrorism and its Impacts on the Socio-Political Structure of Pakhtun Society of Pakistan. Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research 12 (6), 826-832. [ISI Indexed Journal]
- Khan, Sarfraz, Badshah, Ikram &, Waheed Iqbal ch (2014). Ethnographic Study of Muharram Rituals in a Punjabi Village in Pakistan. Journal of Asian Civilizations, Vol. 37, No. 2, December 2014.
- Badshah, Ikram & Khan, Sarfraz (2017). Understanding the Status of Women through the Deconstruction of Sexist Proverbs in Pakhtun Society in Pakistan. The International Institute for Academic Development, Spain.
- Sufyan, Muhammad, Badshah, Ikram, Ahmed, Mushtaq, Zafar Muhammad, Bahadur, Siraj & Rashid, Neelam (2018). Identification of Medicinally Used Flora using Pollen Features imaged in the scanning Electron Microscopy in the Lower Margalla Hills Islamabad, Pakistan. Microscopy and microanalysis (2018), 24, 292-299.